Sneakers such as Air Jordan 1s, Nike Dunk Highs and Lows, Yeezys, Aimé Leon Dore x New Balance 550s and other hyped sneakers are all anyone is talking about! This is all due to hype culture which includes the business of reselling and the overall high demand of everyone wanting to get in on the hottest kicks that are out right now. Despite the craze surrounding these highly desirable sneakers, we are starting to forget that there are many other sneakers that are absolutely fire but get lost within the hype. As a sneaker head, I feel that it is key to highlight some sneakers that are underrated and deserve some more attention.
With that being said, I have curated a list featuring a variety of some of the most underrated sneakers that you should definitely add to your sneaker collection. Plus, we included a few women from the sneaker community to show you how to style these hidden gems. Let’s get into it:
1. Women’s Air Jordan OG “Coconut Milk”, $120-$200
2. Nike P-6000 “Metallic Gold”, $60-$150
3. Jordan Delta 2, $130
4. Nike Waffle One Crater, $70-$100
5. Adidas Forum 84 Low, $90
6. Nike Air More Uptempo Black White, $176-$300
7. Adidas Ozelia Shoes, $100
8. Skepta x Air Max Tailwind 5 ‘ Bloody Chrome’, $100-$350
9. New Balance ‘Jaden Smith’ Vision Racer, $200-$400
11. Nike Shox Nova ‘Red’, $140-$300
12. Air Jordan 2 Retro ‘White Red’, $100-$300
Which kicks are calling your name?