It is no secret that Saweetie has the game on lock when it comes to catchy chart-topping hits. However, her style has also become one to watch as the rapper is known for rocking iconic outfits with the hottest and most hyped sneakers.
Handpicked by our staff, we rounded up Saweetie’s best style moments featuring the artist’s feet heat. In no particular order, let’s get into the icy girl’s best sneaker style moments below:
1. Gas Station Fit: Off-White x Air Jordan 1 “UNC”
Saweetie wore the Off-White x Air Jordan 1 “UNC” with a multicolor pullover by Gallery Department. She combines the outfit with a pure pink Hermès Birkin bag.
2. The Voice Performance: Aleali May x Air Jordan 1 Zoom Comfort “Califia”
During her appearance on NBC’s The Voice, the rapper rocked the Aleali May x Air Jordan 1 Zoom CMFT “Califia” with an ensemble by Baja East x Bryan Hearns.
3. Saweetie’s 90s Birthday Party: Air Jordan 1 “Court Purple”
For her 90s-inspired birthday party, Saweetie wore a Karl Kani multicolored cutout sleeveless jumpsuit with Air Jordan 1 “Court Purple” sneakers which featured a purple lace swap.
4. Cozy Girl Saweetie: Off-White x Nike Dunk Low “Pine Green”
Saweetie kept it cozy in Off-White x Nike Dunk Low “Pine Green” with green sweatpants, a spray-painted Space Jam t-shirt, and a dark blue Hermès bag.
5. The Woman in Red: Air Jordan 1 “Bred Toe”
Saweetie served up a Jessica Rabbit moment wearing a stunning red gown with a pair of Air Jordan 1 “Bred Toe” kicks and red body waves to match.
6. Coming in Red Hot: Comme des Garçons x Nike Cortez Platform
The icy girl stunned in an edgy look including Comme des Garçons x Nike Cortez Platform paired with red patent leather jacket, a mesh athletic jersey, distressed denim shorts and red fishnet leggings.
7. Catching Flights, Not Feelings: Air Jordan 4 “Fire Red”
Saweetie showed us how to keep it fly even on a flight as she wore a Abodi white puffer coat with a grey sweatsuit, Moschino handbag and Air Jordan 4 “Fire Red” kicks.
9. Lady Dior: FRAME x Nike SB Dunk Low “Habibi”
Modeling a vintage Dior corset, Saweetie adds a street style flare to her look with a pair of baggy distressed pants and FRAME x Nike SB Dunk Low “Habibi”.
9. Mixed Prints: Nike Dunk Low “City Market”
For a day of work, she was spotted wearing a sleeveless multi-print dress by Etro with a neon green Chanel bag and Nike Dunk Low “City Market” shoes.
10. The Blues: Union LA x Air Jordan 4 “Off Noir”
Saweetie gave us the blues (in a good way) wearing a Matania blue corduroy patchwork shirt and trousers paired with a Gallery Department oversized fur tote bag complete with a pair of Union LA x Air Jordan 4 “Off Noir” sneakers.
Which look is your favorite?